We realize that in these unprecedented times, it may be difficult or impossible to find a volunteer opportunity. Consider virtual volunteering! Please click the link below for more information.
With busy lives, it can be hard to find time to volunteer.
However, the benefits of volunteering are enormous to you, your family, and your community.
• Solve Problems
• Strengthen Communities
• Improve Lives
• Connect to Others
• Transform Our Own Lives
• Build self-esteem and self-confidence
• Express gratitude for help you may have received in the past from an organization
• Shows others that you are ambitious, enthusiastic and care about the community
• Make a difference in someone’s life
• Improve your health
• Meet new people
• Feel needed and valued
• Learn or develop skills
• Teach your skills to others
• Make important networking contacts
• Enhance your résumé
• Gain work experience
• Improves the likelihood that children will volunteer as an adult
Download the following link for other benefits of volunteering:
Click on the following links for health benefits of volunteering:
Download the following link for the fact sheet about youth volunteers.
Click the following link for the demographic information about volunteers.